Train with Glenn
MX3 Fitness Founder and Senior Trainer, Glenn Shope
As a former collegiate skier and assistant athletic trainer, he saw from early on the need to develop data-driven fitness programs, where the planning, tracking, and evaluation were just as important as the actual exercises. His experience as a successful web developer, matched with his passion for fitness, allowed him to create a comprehensive, trackable system where Mind Meets Muscle.
Glenn is not taking new clients.
One-on-one personal training with the founder of MX3 Fitness. Glenn trains primarily out of the Castro location.
Our Twelve-week Intensive program is designed to help you get measurable, lasting results while developing fitness habits that can last a lifetime. You'll work with a Lead Trainer, an Assistant Trainer, our Yoga Director, our Mobility Specialist, and our Nutritionist to develop a personalized plan to fit your current fitness goals. We'll work with you one-on-one and in small groups five times a week for twelve weeks to get you there.
Typical program includes:
- Personal training 3-4 days per week
- Personalized nutrition planning
- Nutrition coaching once a week
- Yoga workshop or private yoga instruction
- Yoga or bootcamp 2 days per week
- Mobility workshop and ongoing private or group mobility training
- Weekly measurements to assess progress